You can trust the Man who died for you.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The news

Yes it's true I'm a brand new (minus 8 1/2 weeks) mother! Yes my baby will be here sometime in March the temporary due date is March 15. We are very excited, and I am very sick, which is why I haven't updated in a while any advise would be greatly appreciated. It's been a tough pregnancy thus far, sometimes I think my guts are going to come out ok I know that's discusting, but true. I am sick most of the day and sometimes on into the evening. Had a first doctor's visit in which I was given some helpful advice. I will be glad when the nausia passes. Love you all!!! Thanks Dorcas for being my announcer...I know you love it Chris I guess your gonna have to come out here to do some spoiling aye? Babies' dad is excited although he misses his healthy wife
Well, I guess that's all for now...adios

3 Comments:

  • Girl, I'm prayin for ya. Hang in there. I'm really excited for you and Justin. Hopefully the nausea won't last too long. Love ya,
    Jewel

    By Blogger Mrs. Iced Tea Forever, at 11:07 PM EDT  

  • Hey, neat!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 AM EDT  

  • Hey I saw you commented on my site!! I hope things are going better for you! That was neat that Chris and Trevor could come and visit you!! It's so special to have family come and visit!

    By Blogger Kendra, at 10:28 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>