You can trust the Man who died for you.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My Life and Heaven

Well, it's definitely time to update you all on my life again. It seems I've been fairly busy lately. Let's see...

Tuesday we headed over to mom and dad Nice's on foot. It was quite a walk. Uphill all the way. It took us about an half an hour. I couldn't believe how much more wore out I got from walking uphill. I felt really out of shape to say the least, but it felt really good when we finally made it too mom and dad's. I felt like super women, like Dr. Laura would say hurra! We actually walked up the mountain, and through long tall grass, it was quite an adventure! Oh and it was so beautiful when we stopped and looked back down. Sometime I want to go again when we are not in so much of a hurry and we can just sit and soak in the beauty for a while. We ate supper there along with Quinton and Amanda's. It was actually a celebration dinner. Dad Nice said and I quote, "I feel like I'm on vacation." The affects of the chemo are wearing off and he feels really good right now. The cool thing is he doesn't have to do any more chemo before the wedding. Another really cool thing and the doc doesn't understand this, He hasn't lost his hair! I think it's a miracle! The doc says he will lose it, but we'll just see...

OK I can't seem to get my days straight from last week, at least during the day, I rode my bike to the library one day after going grocery shopping, I baked one day, I cleaned I think Friday, then Friday evening we did a scavenger hunt with the youth ministry. Please pray for that ministry. Sometimes it's hard to know what exactly God wants us to do...I have big dreams, but God knew I needed a man who would keep my feet on the ground Justin and I really did good with excersising this week, (I can't spell it,but...) I am not seeing any immediate results and those of you who know me I get impatient fairly easy...so anyhow I am trying to keep myself from going on a crash diet before the wedding. I think I will stay away from sugar until then...that ought to help some...but anyway you all didn't need to know that.

I am soooooooooooooo excited about going back east for the wedding...to be reunited with loved ones again...wow it reminds me of one of the reasons I am looking forward to Heaven as well...

June 21 of last week would have been 13 years ago that my brother Kevin went to Heaven...Last night I realized I had never really talked to my husband about that time in my life... I think I talked a little about it...but frankly I don't like to think back to that time...it was the saddest time in our lives...Anyway so last night I told my husband everything, my feelings everything came back in an alarming reality, but once again, my husband was a comfort...I thank God for him.
Kevin, I miss you, but I know that you are in a much better place and I can't wait to be reunited with you in Heaven...

Won't it be great, when we never again have to say good-bye, no more Oregon's and Delaware's and miles that separate the two, It will just be Heaven and we'll be all together with our wonderful Saviour, I can't wait...It's something worth living for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>