You can trust the Man who died for you.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006


One huge highlight of vacation was singing with the family. My how I miss that.

I am adjusting to life out in OR. One thing I really don't miss about DE is our crazy busy lifestyles. I was reminded of that this last time I went home. Wow. like there was something planned every evening sometimes multiple things that you had to choose. Hmmm as far as life here well let's see I'll start with the weekend. Friday evening we spent mowing. I packed a picnic supper for us with a blanket and all, but by the time we were done mowing it was getting on evening and if any of you know anything about the OR evenings they are most times a little chilly, so we ended up eating our picnics in the truck, not very romantic but it works. Saturday we went on a hike with the youth ministry we have and then stopped at McD's afterward. In the evening we took Pierre Justin's cousin and went to this turkey Rama I don't know if I spelled that right, but it's some sort of celebration thing in Mac. We got treated to a little bit of "Christian" rap ;-( Rap in my opinion is not music and just plain stinks. They had this concert thingy in town during the turkey rama thingy and Justin knew some of the people from work so we stopped in to say,"hello" Nice peeps... I dunno if I agree with their way of witnessing, but at least the gospel is being preached and with Paul I rejoice about that.
Sunday we had a church picnic for lunch. Twas fun. We all went to Sheridan park and everyone brought a dish and the guys played a little soft ball and the girls sat and talked, and then we had a little service. It was really neat. After that Quinton and Amanda invited us over for the evening and we ended up playing Beaveropoly(basically monopoly) until 10:00 and we still were not finished, so we ended up counting all our money and property value and hotel and houses value to see who one, and I have to brag I WON! I had over 10,000 dollars, David I owe you it was all your tough bargaining skills you taught me over the years.Actually I just got lucky and landed on all the right properties. If any one plays monopoly with David you know you can not win with him!!!!! Honestly, besides being the luckiest guy in the world when it comes to games he also will not give you any bargains. I miss you David. What fun!
Well, I really need to get back to my wash. I love and miss you all.

Ahhh, I have been blessed with a wonderful family. We all love Jesus and wow what good and encouraging times we have when we are together. I love you guys!!!!!!By the way Justin claims he's going through rook withdrawal, never heard of such a thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>